Friday, February 02, 2007

Magazine Fulfillment Service Non Service

Sales opportunity available to magazine fulfillment services!

I have been trying to get a magazine fullfillment service used by Delta Airlines to get me a subscription from Financial Times that I bought with Delta Miles November 12, 2006. I have sent 2 E mails and made 5 phone calls to this service - and 5 phone calls to Financial Times as well. As of January 15th, I was told by this service that they could find no record of my order, and they were submitting my order 1.15.07. This was after, in December, I was told by this same service that my subscription was to start on Dec 18th, and they would check to see what happened and get back to me. They never got back to me. As of today, Financial Times has no record of a subscription for me, and the rep at the service said I should expect to wait 4 to 8 weeks from January 15th for my first copy!

By the way, this is the same service used by American Airlines, and they simply lost a subscription to Men's Journal that I placed in November - when asked about it's status, a rep said they had no record. I sent them the acknowledgment of the subscription E mail I had received. They insisted they had no record of my request - didn't offer any remedy - I subscribed to Men's Journal from another service.

If you're selling fulfillment services, get your butt over to AA and Delta and take this blog. I suspect my story is like lots of others. If you need more info, contact me directly.

Written by Andy Cox, President
Cox Consulting Group LLC, 4049 E Vista Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Ph: 602-795-4100; Fax : 602-795-4800; E Mail: acox@coxconsultgroup.com; Website: www.coxconsultgroup.com

No comments: