Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bill Maher - The Incredible Shrinking Man

I gotta tell ya. I saw a clip of the Maher late night rip of George Bush. Wow!!

Setting aside the politics, I've never seen anyone show their true colors the way Maher did. I don't usually write about this kind of thing, but not too long ago I wrote a blog about either saying something good about a person, or not saying anything at all. The objective of the blog was to show how badmouthing others discredits the badmouther much more than it affects how people feel about the badmouthee - in this case George Bush.

Maher did a great job of illustrating that point. Maybe that's what you do in his business, but if that's what you have to do to get on late night TV and earn a living, count me out. I don't know how tall Maher is, but after that performance, I'd say he's two feet tall and shrinking.

Written by Andy Cox, President
Cox Consulting Group LLC, 4049 E Vista Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Ph: 602-795-4100; Fax: 602-795-4800; E Mail acox@coxconsultgroup.com; Website: www.coxconsultgroup.com

No comments: