Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Fantastic Consequences of Commitment

I read this quote from Goethe in The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale. Some things never change - I wish I had written this - but I sure am inspired by it. I hope you are too. (Bolding added by me.)

Quote from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born 1749, died 1832:

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy,
the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness.

Concerning all acts of initiative there is one elementary truth,
the ignorance of which kills
countless ideas and endless plans:
That the moment one definitely commits oneself,
then providence moves, too.


All sorts of things occur to help one
that would never otherwise have occurred.

A whole stream of events issues from the decision,
raising in one's favor all manner of
unforeseen incidents and meetings and
material assistance which no man
could have dreamed would come his way.

Whatever you can do or
dream you can, begin it!
Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it."

If you're into daily affirmations and inspirations, copy this and read it every day - you will benefit from it - I guarantee it!

Andy Cox, President
Cox Consulting Group LLC, 4049 E Vista Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Ph: 602-795-4100; Fax: 602-795-4800; E Mail: andycox@coxconsultgroup.com; Website: www.coxconsultgroup.com

No comments: